Online Repeat Script Request Form
This service is provided for existing patients of Victorian Children’s Clinic. This service is to be used if there is an unexpected need for a prescription.
- One of our General Paediatricians must have previously seen the child in the last 12 months at Victorian Children’s Clinic.
- A future appointment is to be booked within the next 6 months.
- A prescription fee of $30 will be charged for this service. Payment is required at the time of the request. If your doctor feels that the request is not appropriate you will receive an SMS notification and the fee will be refunded.
- By using this online script request form, you consent, if required, to a telehealth consultation, to clarify any details of the clinical progress of your child. A current GP referral is required for the telehealth consultation.
- Please allow 7 days for provision of script. In the event your paediatrician is on leave, the request may take longer and you will be notified by our reception team.